Solers provides full spectrum cybersecurity support to our customers across the DoD and IC. As a leader in Defensive Cyber Operations (DCO) and security of the DoDIN Solers’ engineers work to provide security engineering, custom software development, and other solutions to improve the computer network defense posture of our clients. Solers is an expert in several cyber practices, including Identity and Access Management (IdAM), Information Assurance and Vulnerability Management with substantial accreditation experience with DIACAP, ICD 503, and NIST’s Risk Management Framework (RMF).
Solers is the prime contractor for the DIBNet program to share cyber threat data across the Defense Industrial Base. Our SMEs have also provided extensive policy guidance support, including substantial support to the DoD Cloud Security Reference Guide (SRG).
- Identity Management including Attribute Based Access Control (ABAC) and Role Based Access Control (RBAC)
- Directory Service Engineering, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) integration with encryption, data integrity, and non-repudiation
- Cyber Situational Awareness (SA) and Cyber Threat Information Sharing
- Cyber Policy Development and Review
- Enclave Computer Network Defense
- Enterprise Policy and Process Re-Engineering
- Certification and Accreditation to DIACAP, ICD 503, and RMF standards
- DoD IdAM Portfolio Management and Solution Engineering Support